Radical Honesty Weekend Workshop in Berlin, Germany with Trainer Marvin Schulz & Trainer-in-Training Jura Glo
In this Radical Honesty 2-Day workshop, 2 trainers will share methods, practice skills and support you to Create Deeply Nourishing & Life Changing Relationships by telling the Truth.
We are about to face the fact that we often lie to ourselves and other people. We pretend, manipulate, and withhold how we actually feel and what we actually think. This creates stress, dis-ease and more of the same of what we’re trying to prevent by telling the lie in the first place.
Would you like to free yourself from the jail of your mind and learn new, honest and compassionate, ways of being and relating? Would you like to learn how to tell complete truth and support others in doing so? Would you like more deep connections and intimacy in your relationships? Would you like to live in an honest community? If yes, then Radical Honesty workshop is designed for you!
REGISTER Online or contact workshops(at)juraglo.com
The First 6 Tickets for 310EUR! + VAT*
REGULAR PRICE 380 EUR + VAT*
– Introduction Workshop (Friday 19-21:30h, January 19th)
– 2-day Workshop (Saturday 10-19h & Sunday 10-18h, January 20 and 21)
– Support & Check-In Call with the 2 Trainers (2 weeks after the workshop)
– Lifelong Access to Email Support Group
*For lower VAT options, please email Jura: workshops(at)juraglo.com
**Discount is available for low-income folks. Please contact Jura or Marvin (info below).
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP?
– learn to be completely honest & support others in telling the truth
– free yourself in your intimate relationships
– overcome fear, shame & guilt
– go beyond blame & solve conflicts creatively
– experience whole-body forgiveness
– relieve stress caused by constant worrying and thinking
– break free in arts and business
– dare to ask for what you want & receive unconditionally
– complete the past, live fully in the present & create the future you want
– we will direct your attention so you can take charge of your experience, relax into your body and speak from your heart
– we will guide you with clear direct specific language that supports you to stay grounded in your experience and relate to others honestly, with compassion and complete forgiveness
– we will encourage you to open up completely and share wholeheartedly with the support of your community
– we will conduct paired and group exercises so you can experience it all by yourself and share it with your peers at home
You will leave the workshop with a new set of relating skills that you can apply on your own–with real people in your life–to get out of your mind, in touch with reality, and experience ongoing personal evolution.
After the workshop, you will receive continuous support from the trainers via email. Also, you will get access to the network of Radical Honesty graduates: a fantastic resource for co-hearted living amongst friends.
ABOUT THE TRAINERS
Marvin Schulz, Radical Honesty Trainer
Marvin Schulz is a Life Artist, he has published a book, writes poetry and produces music. He has lived with and learned from Radical Honesty founder, Dr. Brad Blanton. He has radically changed his life from being a consultant for multimillion corporations in New York into being a free noticer and designer of his life, actively involved in Radical Honesty work as a trainer. On the side, he has worked with shamans in South America and made other mind-altering experiences.
“I think most human suffering and depression is caused by a lack of close connection to fellow human beings. Once we start opening up to the world around us–tell our story, express ourselves directly, and share our thoughts and feelings–we can create a future of our own design. I want to help you acquire the necessary tools for sharing yourself honestly with the world, get over past hurt and upset, and learn to stay in the present moment while working towards a happy future.”
More information about Marvin on www.MarvinSchulz.com/
Jura Glo, Radical Honesty Trainer-in-training
Jura leads Radical Honesty in Berlin practice groups since 2014, as a result spreading the philosophy and practice to her home country, Lithuania. Since 2015 she worked and learned from the master trainer Taber Shadburne, founder of R/evolutionary R/elating and Church of Soul (California), whose work is often defined as Compassionate Radical Honesty.
Jura has a gentle and calm way of leading workshops that support people in complete relaxation and evokes deep meditative states that bring powerful insights and transformation. She is often called a wizard of human behavior & people gatherer. Jura includes therapeutic bodywork, dance, movement and conscious touch in her work. Her workshops often end up in consensual cuddle puddles and/or massage circles.
She is a Personal & Relationship Coach, Tantra Massage Therapist certified by Somananda Tantra School, Magic of Love Tantra School facilitator, Conscious Workshops Leader, Event Organizer and Assistant for people with disabilities. She is a founder of Deep Healing Tantra Winter Retreat and a visionary organization TransformWork – Workshops & Retreats that aims to create spaces of transformative nature for people in order to establish and export a new culture for living, working & relating.
People have everything today, but Connection… Join our Community of Conscious Creators ♥