Radical Honesty Master Trainer Taber Shadburne is giving a weekend workshop for the first time in Copenhagen in Radical Honesty and R/evolutionary R/elating.
This is a unique opportunity for all who are seeking for life changing and transformative experiences!
EARLY BIRD Weekend workshop price 290 EUR (+ registration fee) until May 5th midnight.
REGULAR Weekend workshop price 340 EUR (+ registration fee) from May 6th onwards as long as there are places available.
Introduction on Friday, June 2nd, 7 pm – 9 pm (You must attend on Fri to do the weekend Sat & Sun)
Saturday, June 3rd, 10 am – 7 pm
Sunday, June 4th, 10 am – 6 pm
Ingemannsvej 3, 1964 Frederiksberg C, Danmark
Send an E-MAIL and get an ONLINE TICKET, limited space
Scholarships for those in need for financial support are available by request. Contact Michael for more information.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP:
Are you hungry for deep, soulful connection — with your loved ones, and with your self?
Do you yearn for truly transformational intimacy?
Do you want to learn the art of creating more love, aliveness, and conscious community in your life?
Let’s face it: we all yearn to give & receive love, don’t we? We want richer relationships, deeper friendships, more closeness and community in our lives.
We may even notice, in some quiet moments… that we’re dogged by a nagging sense of separateness. And yet, when we look closely, we find that we, ourselves, are sabotaging the connection we want — with our own defensive conditioning… old patterns of fear, dependency, and blame. We find that we are hiding from each other, fighting with each other…
How are we to drop this rusty armor so that we may, at last, see each other clearly… hold each other closely?
I want to share with you a way I’ve learned to do just that. I want to help you, as I have many others all over the world, to:
– Heal close relationships, with full-body forgiveness…
– Let go of shame, fear, attachment to approval…
– Open-heartedly share yourself, & support others to do so…
– Be completely and compassionately honest…
– Go beyond blame & use conflict creatively…
– Ask for everything you want… expanding your ability to give & receive…
– Create deeper love, connection & intimacy.
BEYOND HIDING & FIGHTING
In this experiential evening, you’ll learn:
– How & why we hide from each other, thus blocking the connection we crave.
– Why & how we get lost in our minds, thus losing touch with reality & each other.
– The main cause of all unproductive conflict… and how to solve it!
– Saturday & Sunday we’ll dive deeper into…
THE POWER OF PASSION & PRESENCE
Every workshop is different (depending on who’s in the room and how the spirit is moving), but we’ll work with:
– The real source of suffering – internally, and in relationships.
– True meditation & how to make all of life, especially all the pitfalls & potentials of intimacy into a powerful meditation.
– How people usually (mis)use conversation to resist life, create more suffering, and stay asleep, unconscious.
– The 3 N’s of Conscious Conversation.
– The 3 Languages of Conscious Conversation, and how and when to use them.
– Letting go of our painful attempts to control (self & others) and achieving actual acceptance & full-body forgiveness.
– Moving beyond all blame (of self & other), beyond good & evil.
– What real Love (of self & other) really is, and how to do it.
– The healing practice of asking & offering, giving & receiving.
I will teach, coach, and facilitate transformational conversation…
You will do exercises & practice Radical Honesty and R/evolutionary R/elating… with each other… in real time… I’m eager to share this path with you (it’s my passion) — hope you’ll join us!
My name is Taber, and I’ve spent most of my life learning the subtle art of creating connection, and teaching that art to others. I love helping others create more love in their lives, and I’d love to share this practice, this potent path, with you…
To be honest, I didn’t start down this path just for the fun of it… Like most of us, I suffered (sometimes intensely!) from both of the major forms of interpersonal disconnection: loneliness and relationship conflict. And I experienced the pain of feeling disconnected from myself.
I felt alone, longing for love and friendship. Other times, I was smack dab in the middle o’ relationship hell, saying: “get me outta here!” Ironically, some of my loneliest times were right in the bosom of my family, friendships, or love relationship. Ya feel me?
I had to learn the hard way that the common denominator in all these situations was… ME!… and I would have to change….
So I did. Years living in a Zen center; countless intensive, silent meditation retreats; an M.A. in psych & post-grad professional trainings; dreamwork, therapy, workshops; apprenticing with powerful mentors (including Scott Peck’s Foundation for Community Encouragement, & being certified by Dr. Brad Blanton as the world’s only Master Trainer of Radical Honesty); studying closely with various spiritual teachers; and untold hours of time in the trenches of working with the challenges and ecstasy of my own intimate relationships… Eventually…
I got to really know and love my own insides — the light and the dark — and learned to open-heartedly share myself with others… and create deep, soulful connection… within and without…
I learned and developed a new way of being… with myself, and with others… a new way of speaking and listening… It’s an interpersonal, out loud meditation… a 21st century spiritual art form… I call it “R/evolutionary R/elating”… It leads to what I call a Radical Intimacy… with others, with your own insides, with Life, itself…
I’ve used this art to create beautiful results in my life… and I want the same for you…
So, again, marking yourself as “going” here on FB won’t do it… register at the above link… Soon thereafter, you will receive an email confirming your successful registration… and further important details about the workshop will follow… AND… If some unforeseen act of God/dess arises to prevent you from attending, contact my organizer for Copenhagen, Michael, to let us know you won’t be joining us after all: [email protected]
“I have experienced many excellent workshop leaders, and Taber is among the very best. I loved how clearly he explained and demonstrated deep spiritual and psychological principles in his teaching. He is the therapist that I, personally, turn to in need.”
– Susan Campbell, Ph.D. psychologist, speaker, workshop leader, author of Getting Real, The Couples Journey, and many other titles
“Taber’s a brilliant facilitator. Working with him has enriched and deepened the love in all of my relationships. He’s been a guiding light through the shadow side.”
– Josh Brockmann, Sales & Marketing, Financial Circles
“Taber skillfully guided even the most resistant among us to a place of openness and healing…Most of all I was left with a strong conviction that I don’t have to keep on waiting for my life to turn out one way or another…that it’s wonderful the way it is right NOW.”
– Joe Tavormina, Director of Real Estate with Prandium Inc
“Taber’s teaching style reminds me of a nature guide. He comfortably walks you along unmapped paths through new territory and encourages you to explore. He gives you room, yet brings all his wisdom and sincerity to bear. He really wants to know his participants, and there always seem to be after-workshop conversations which create a wonderful community among the participants themselves.”
– Danielle LaVigna, Associate Director, Next Generation (youth empowerment organization).
Contact Michael Kreuzwieser for any questions: